After You Order
After placing your order, we will reach out to you to confirm shipping info.
We will confirm:
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Delivery address
- Lift Gate or White Glove Service requested?
Please note that the shipment will arrive on a pallet and will be a Curbside Delivery Only. You should have a hand truck, furniture dolly, and/or another person there to assist in receiving. If you would like extra assistance in receiving your item, we are happy to arrange that for an additional fee.
The trucking company will get in touch with you to arrange for the delivery date and time. Please note that many trucking companies do not deliver on weekends. If you would like to check on the possibility of a weekend delivery option, contact us and we will be happy to inquire with your local delivery service on your behalf.
When your shipment arrives:
- Please inspect the box carefully and ensure there are no signs of damage
- If there are signs of damage, cut the straps and lift the box to do a closer inspection.
- If there is ANY damage to the product DO NOT accept the shipment.
- Write DAMAGED on the delivery receipt.
- If you bought more than one product, only refuse the damaged one/s.
- Contact us to arrange for a replacement.
- If it is not damaged, sign the delivery receipt.
Remember that we are here to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance: